Bartender - Sweetfire (AM Shift)
About the Job
Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is “to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the “benchmark” by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:La Cantera Resort & Spa is inspired by the architecture of one of the largest and most famous ranches in the world, the King Ranch, located in South Texas. When you enter the lobby of La Cantera Resort & Spa, you’ll find that our lobby space was built to resemble the “Big House” at King Ranch. The wood beams in the ceiling, the roaring stone fireplace in the lobby and the look of Sire Bar’s rustic colors and furnishings, all tie back to the “Big House” at the King Ranch.
You will use your mixologist talent to prepare and serve great alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for each guest, every time, all while enjoying the fun that each guest brings. While mixing and creating, the bartender is responsible for ensuring that all state, federal and property specific policies and procedures are upheld.
Benefits and Perks:
- Free Meals
- Gym Membership Discounts
- Six Flags Discounts
- Schlitterbahn Discounts
- Verizon Wireless and Sprint Discounts
- Shoes for Crews Program
- Benchmark Associate Room Rates
- Golf Course Discounts
- F&B Discounts
- Cantera Cares Program
- Free Parking
- Spa Discount
- Benchmark Perks
- Family Discount
- Paid Time Off **
- Medical Insurance **
- Dental Insurance**
** = Full Time Associate
- Embrace service with a story through creating and serving both distinctive and traditional alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for guests
- Share your personal passions and knowledge of the food, services and amenities available to guests to help them feel at home
- Orchestrate an extraordinary guest experience by providing a fun and positive environment
- Be an advocate of our menu offering, receive food orders at the bar, and ensure accuracy before guest delivery
- Experience. Two years’ previous experience providing customer service preferably in a similar setting with a working knowledge of Spirits, Wine, Beer and Food service
- Flexible. Must be able to work varied shifts, including Weekday Evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Friendly. Must be able to deliver a fun and friendly environment during each guest exchange
- Energetic. Must be able to work within an empowered and fast paced environment that services the bar and servers within the restaurant
- Knowledge. County Specific Food Handlers Certification, State specific alcohol certification and/or TIPs certification required
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.