Room Attendant -Equinox Golf Resort & Spa
About the Job
Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is “to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the “benchmark” by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:The Room Attendant is responsible to ensure that standards of cleanliness in assigned guest rooms are achieved and maintained on a consistent basis to provide the highest level of guest satisfaction in cleanliness and service, within established time limitations.
- Keep work cart orderly and properly stocked at all times.
- Inspect room linens before placing in rooms and return below standard pieces to Housekeeping.
- Proper utilization of equipment, supplies and guest amenities.
- Thorough cleanliness and sanitation of guest bathrooms.
- Daily changing of soiled linens on beds and remaking beds following the property standards and those set forth in the Green Program.
- Thorough cleanliness of rooms, balconies and room furnishings.
- Constant awareness of safety hazards, (i.e. broken glass, frayed electrical cords, leaks, broken locks, and suspicious persons) and report to Floor Supervisor or the Housekeeping Office. Follow all training procedures set forth in the Bloodborne Pathogens program.
- Strict follow through on lost and found procedures (for example anything found in rooms that are vacant must be turned into Housekeeping Office directly).
- No articles should ever be removed from occupied rooms.
- Absolute respect for guests’ property should always be exercised.
- Practice safety standards at all times.
- Responsible care of equipment.
- Reports to work on time and according to posted schedule, to maintain accurate time records and follows proper standards for issuance of rooms.
- Remain alert, courteous and helpful to the guests and co-workers at all times.