About the Job
Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is “to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the “benchmark” by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:The Reservations Agent will Be The Difference by creating memorable experiences in the lives of all this position serves.
Handle all incoming reservation calls with efficiency and professionalism; be able to efficiently make reservations; Intake cancellations; Answer questions on rates, hotel facilities, services, area offerings, and special promotions.
1. Provide exceptional customer services to all calls, questions and inquiries.
2. Responsible for taking reservations and accurately inputting into the computer system
3. Answer inquiries of room rates, outlets and room locations
4. Interact with Sales and Group Rooms Coordinator on bookings
5. Activate “manual system” in the event of system downtime
6. Collaboratively communicate with team members from various departments
7. Possess a proactive nature of solving requests and issues to resolution
8. Keep up to date with knowledge of phone system
9. Handle all guests’ special requests in a professional manner
9. Post advance deposits and keep accurate records of deposits
10. Complete all necessary projects by the assigned times
11. Complete and provide documents and reports as directed and to specifications.