About the Job
Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is “to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the “benchmark” by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:The Host will greet guests entering the restaurant and seat them in a timely manner.
- Graciously greeting guests and informs guests, escorting them to their table.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization at the host stand and be able to manage special seating requests of guests consistent with table availability.
- Must maintain an accurate, fair, and up to date waitlist, notifying guests when their table is ready.
- Communication is crucial with this position, as the host must relay messages to managers, servers and bus persons as appropriate.
- Hosts may assist with the duties of servers and bus persons as needed to maintain service effectiveness and efficiency.
- Required to take DLC training upon hire.