Guest Services Agent (PT) - Equinox Resort
About the Job
Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is “to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the “benchmark” by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:Join the team at the historic Equinox Golf Resort & Spa, this elegant hotel offers a year-round luxury retreat in southern Vermont’s Manchester Village - this distinguished resort’s 250-year legacy is rich in U.S. history. Once a meeting site for revolutionary rebels and a vacation destination to four American presidents, the property was designated as a National Historic Place in the 1970s. Today’s Equinox offers a modern interpretation of the resort’s heritage with 199 guest accommodations that range from tucked-away townhouses to sophisticated suites. Equinox’s extensive portfolio of activities and amenities delivers four seasons of adventure and relaxation. We are proud of our history and enjoy being the difference for our guests and employees.
Our Front Desk Agents create the guest experience while providing both the initial and final impressions that the guests have of the Resort.
- Will perform all duties required for an efficient check in and check out using our service standards. Must be friendly and engaging with the guest and customer centric.
- Will resolve guest issues and ensure follow-up as needed with the guest and applicable department.
- Answer all phone calls promptly and knowledgeably, always ensuring complete and accurate information.
- Complete all items on appropriate (AM, PM, Overnight) checklist by end of shift.
- Conduct pre-assignment of hotel rooms, which includes VIPS, repeat guests, all packages, and any special requests.
- All cashier functions to include accurate posting of charges to individuals and groups, and maintenance of cash receipts and hotel banks.
- Reservation functions including entering and updating group files.
- Concierge functions - providing information on resort amenities and local Vermont activities.
- Adhere to the policies of the Resort as set forth in the Employee Guide.
- Maintain the highest level of employee/guest relations.
- Maintain a good working relationship with all Departments.
- Enthusiastically collecting guest feedback and resolution expert.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Must work well under pressure and fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role.
- Computer skills required, knowledge of MS Office, Email and Social Media.
Must be available to work a flexible work schedule based on business needs including weekends and holidays.
Part-time opportunities available. Great hotel discounts and on-site employee meal program.