About the Job
Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is “to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the “benchmark” by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:The Golf Starter/Ranger is responsible for professional guest interaction adhering to our Benchmark Core Commitments at all times.
- Perform all duties in a professional manner and in accordance with company policies.
- Operate cart in a safe manner
- Monitor play on golf course
- Enforce course rules
- Flexibility to work a varied schedule due to business levels and industry demand.
- Follow all safety procedures to ensure a safe working environment.
- Give clear and concise directions to various locations in the resort
- Answer guest questions using excellent customer service skills
- Must be well groomed, with name tag on at all times while working on the property.
- Must be well-mannered, display a helpful attitude at all times, greet guests when encountered, show appreciation to the guest for being at the resort, show willingness to help guests and employees at all times.
- Provide assistance in other job classifications as determined necessary by immediate superior.
This is a seasonal position, May-October.