Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark | Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn’t love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
What you will have an opportunity to do:
Carry out the policies and procedures of Stonewall Resort and Pyramid Global Hospitality while maintaining the highest degree of professionalism and teamwork atmosphere as per standards of service. Flexibility to work a varied schedule due to business levels and industry demand. Maintain uniform and grooming standards a s outlined in employee handbook and departmental training. Inspect all goods for damage upon arrival before signing over to the department or group. Sign invoices with proper signature and codes invoices. Communicate any shorts on invoices to the appropriate department personnel. Log all items on general receiving log sheets – include name of shipper, freight company, number of pieces received, condition of goods and designated department. Contact respective department for delivery / pickup of goods while obtaining signatures to release such items. Report returns of inferior goods Receive all alcoholic beverages in liquor storeroom – counted and checked by a supervisor. Care of equipment and cleanliness of work area. Recommend profit improvements to the Purchasing Manager. Practice safety standards and report all unsafe conditions to the manager. Remain alert, courteous and helpful to guests at all times. Ship items out as necessary. Complete all duties as assigned by the Purchasing Manager. See attached addendum for additional information
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- High School degree or GED
- Familiar with inspection procedures for food items
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to lift heavy packages…at least 50 lbs
- Previous receiving experience preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
POSITION TITLE: RECEIVING CLERK
TOOLS, MACHINES, AND/OR EQUIPMENT USED
Dollies Hand Carts Pallet Jacks Truck with standard transmission
Work is both inside and outside in different weather conditions. Must be able to work in a walk-in freezer and refrigerators for extended periods of time
Lifting, bending, twisting, turning, standing, sitting, carrying, hauling, pushing, pulling, marking, opening, speaking, transporting, weighing, writing and smelling. Temperament must be suited for job, must be able to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
What are we looking for?
- Someone with a High school diploma or equivalent.
- Someone with prior hospitality/purchasing experience preferred
- Someone with at least one year customer service experience preferred
- Someone able to read, write and speak English
- Someone who can work well under pressure
- Someone who is an excellent communicator
- Someone who enjoys working in a team environment
- Someone with the ability to work a flexible schedule that may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Someone who is comfortable with interacting with the guests and associates
- Someone with strong problem solving skills and can do so with a tactful manner
- Someone who is able to frequently lift & carry up to 50-75 lbs. and occasionally lift up to 100 lbs.; such lifting to including carrying weight up and down stairs
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.