About the Job
Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is “to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the “benchmark” by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:Join The Nautical Team! This is a chance to work with great people in an amazing waterfront location. Our Line Cooks are responsible for the production and fabrication of menu items ensuring timely and high quality food is served to guests
- Prefer two years experience in heavy volume food production.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience/training.
- Must have current AZ Food Handler Card
- Ability to operate kitchen power equipment.
- Ability to utilize cutting instruments.
- Ability to transport, handle and/or lift 40 lbs. (NOTE: kitchen equipment and food and non-food items).
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language.