Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark | Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn’t love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
What you will have an opportunity to do:
The cleanliness and enjoyment of a hotel/resorts recreational areas is one of the main reasons that keep our guests returning to and recommending our hotels to friends and family. It goes without saying that experience a guest has while enjoying the pool environment is one of the most memorable of their stay.
We are looking for individuals with tremendous personalities, great attention to detail to join our team as a Recreation Supervisor. The ideal candidate will lead the team that creates memorable experiences for our guests through their attention to detail and care they take in ensuring the recreation experience is next to none. A great Recreation team can make memories for guests that will last a lifetime!
Are you ready to start a rewarding career, where you can Be the Difference in our guests stay and you can make a difference in your career, then look no further then Benchmark Hospitality.
- Lead the team to engage with guests to ensure their stay is going well
- Work as a team to enhance the guests experience
- Maintain an active presence around the recreational areas, ensuring cleanliness and guest satisfaction
- Work closely with housekeeping to ensure towels are clean and readily available
- Check in arriving guests to the area, helping them to identify as hotel/resort guests and to find available recreation options for them
- Clean all areas in the prescribed manner while following department standard operating procedures.
- Set-up and break down the recreational areas to ensure a successful day
- Remove soiled linen and trash from all service areas and take to appropriate locations in the prescribed manner.
Always respond in a friendly, helpful manner to guests and other team members
What are we looking for?
- Someone with previous supervisor experience is a plus
- Someone with a experience in a guest service role
- Someone with an engaging and energetic personality
- Someone with the ability to work on feet for an extended period
- Someone with the ability to communicate effectively
- Someone who can lift, carry and position loads of at least 25lbs.
- Someone with the availability to work varied shifts to include, nights, weekends and holidays
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.