About the Job
Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is “to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the “benchmark” by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:In charge of closing out restaurant and in room dining tickets. Also, gift shop employees not located in the spa.
- Hospitably greet guest upon arrival and serve our guests. Uses guest names and engages with guest.
- Promotes breakfast buffet, lunch, and dinner menu. Responsible for the knowledge of all menus and items offered in grab and go section. Memorize product locations throughout the store and be able to direct customers or make suggestions.
- Sets up Grab and Go section. Responsible for maintaining stock- all shelves are stocked, pantry is stocked, and prepared for each shift.
- Responsible for keeping area clean, tidy and stocked. FOH and BOH inventory. Inside area of Market Place and Outside area of Market Place.
- Receives and visually inspects guest check for any inaccuracies, then closes the check to the proper method of payment, (i.e., cash, credit card or house charge).
- Ascertains guest satisfaction; in the event of dissatisfaction, tactfully negotiates accommodation.
- Complies with accounting guidelines regarding receipt of payments, check total verification, tip disbursement, cash drawer and house bank management.
- Balance house bank at the end of the shift. Retrieves and returns bank from vault to workstation and return, to ensure accountability.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
- Performs opening and closing side work duties as assigned by supervisor and weekly cleaning duties.
- Be familiar with job hazards for your position and puts safety first.
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.