About the Job
Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is “to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the “benchmark” by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:The House Attendant is responsible to ensure that standards of cleanliness in assigned areas are achieved and maintained on a consistent basis to provide the highest level of guest satisfaction in cleanliness and service, within the established time limitations.
Report in; obtain assignment sheet—noting any special instructions or VIP information—and room master key or room keys.
Fill cart and caddy(s) to ensure proper and adequate supplies are available to begin cleaning rooms.
If a "DO NOT DISTURB" (Privacy Please) sign is on the door, do not try to enter room unless otherwise instructed by Supervisor or Manager. Gather trash and linens for return and disposal.
- Position room attendant cart with open side facing room
- Provide towels, linens and supplies to Room Attendants.
- Ccollect trash, empty ash trays (be sure any fire is out) into waste baskets. Empty wastebaskets into trash bag on cart.
- If food trays are in public areas or hallway.
- Return to cart, gather supplies and bring into unit.
- Strip beds, collect soiled linen and terry; carry all soiled linen and terry to cart and place in linen bag on cart.
- Record room status on room assignment sheet, noting any repair and maintenance needs; proceed to next room.
- Upon completion of assignments, return cart to designated area; remove linen and trash bags (soiled linen goes to laundry, trash to dumpster), clean cart and restock with supplies for next day, wait for Supervisor to arrive and sign off on daily assignment sheet.
- Turn-in assignment sheet and keys to Housekeeping Office. Perform any extra or special duties assigned by Supervisor or Manager.