Order Modification Associate - 2nd shift
About the Job
Process aged pick tickets, Cycling Orders, Pack & Holds, and Customer Service related order inquiries. Manually pick orders via aging team, as well as occasionally close manifest. Any additional duties as directed by manager. This employee will work Wednesday through Saturday.
- Ensures condition of all cases, boxes, and racks/shelves are clean, safe, and in good condition.
- Moves merchandise from/to active and reserve locations; handles merchandise in a careful and safe manner.
- Utilizes RF scanner/computer to determine merchandise placement and to maintain inventory accuracy.
- Communicates discrepancies or issues with defective or incorrect merchandise to supervisor; resolves issues as appropriate.
- Operates Material Handling Equipment (MHE) to move merchandise between warehouse locations.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area and exhibits safe work practices at all times.
- Loads and unloads supplies and equipment.
- Assists in other departments as needed and performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Our program of generous benefits includes: Our brand new benefits suite includes four medical plans, two dental plans, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, HSA, FSA and a 401(k) with company match
Year round associate discount of all the Bed Bath & Beyond chain of specialty stores (including buybuyBaby, Cost Plus World Market, and Harmon Face Values)Paid Time Off program