Licensed Practical Nurse
Bayview Center Eustis, FL
About the Job
!! $2,500 Sign On Bonus !!
- Holds daily shift report with nursing assistants assigned to the unit prior to the start of the shift.
- Reviews written daily assignments for each resident on assigned unit.
- Assures assignments are completed before the end of the shift.
- Makes rounds on assigned residents at least once every two hours.
- Administers medication and treatments according to the physician's orders.
- Assumes responsibility for ordering medications.
- Collaborates with Care Plan Coordinator to develop and maintain nursing care plans and update these plans.
- Assists the attending physician with rounds and special procedures as needed.
- Transcribes, documents and implements physician's orders.
- Contacts the resident's physician and family to notify them of a change in the resident's condition or accident/incident.
- Assumes independent responsibility for completing required routine documentation and auditing as required.
- Participates in the hiring, interviewing and orientation of nursing assistants.
- Practical Nurse licensed in the State of Florida
- 1+ years of education or experience in geriatric nursing or rehabilitation preferred.