CLUB Customer Service Outfitter
About the Job
Position Summary: Providing world class customer service while ensuring a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers. Product experts of the CLUB program by properly providing and, presenting customers with the benefits of becoming a CLUB Member while executing account servicing, and other CLUB processes from start to finish. Other responsibilities include:
- Acquiring and activating new members
- CLUB sales
- Customer experience
- Peer coaching and influencing
- Regulatory compliance
Ability to consistently exceed customer expectations and show commitment to Bass Pro Shops' & Cabela's Core Values.
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers.
- Proactively greets customers and presents them with the opportunity to become a Bass Pro Shops & Cabela's CLUB Member or provides current member with a unique and exclusive experience.
- Executes all Bass Pro Shops & Cabela's CLUB operational and compliance programs.
- Demonstrate products to customers.
- Knowledgeable of advertised sales.
- Responsible for helping meet metric goals and objectives for self and store.
- Responsible for keeping CLUB inventory accurate and keeping the CLUB Booth clean and organized.
- Provides full CLUB Member experience including service processes such as processing payments, answering account questions, and processing applications.
- Provides daily feedback and reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provides peer coaching, recognition, and support as a CLUB advocate and representative.
- Providing service to all areas of the store based on business need.
- All other duties as assigned by leadership.
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Preferred Degree: N/A
Certificate(s) or License(s): N/A
Experience: 0 to 2+ Years Experience
- Must be able to read documents, printouts, reports, computer screens, and other written communication.
- Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with customers and co-workers.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk to assist customers on the sales floor, etc.
- Must be able to stock products at various racking levels, use step-stool or ladder, etc.
- Must be able to place product on/off conveyor, trucks, shelving, etc.
- Must be able to write, type, and use phone system.
- Medium Work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.