Aftermarket Parts Coordinator
About the Job
Responds to incoming dealer communications concerning parts for Tracker Marine Group products.
1. Responds to incoming communications requesting parts support from TMG dealers, TMBC retail stores and retail consumers.
2. Administers company policies and procedures regarding parts sales.
3. Monitors open order reports and coordinates with manufacturing plants and suppliers regarding parts shipments.
4. Gathers data and information to support continuous improvements.
5. Creates opportunity to increase parts and accessories sales.
6. Assists in determining corrective actions and implementations.
7. Provides ideas and support for technical publications regarding the parts manual.
8. Other duties as assigned.
White River Marine Group