Excited to grow your career? We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
This position handles highly complex claims matters involving homeowner property insurance written by the Inter-insurance Exchange in compliance with all regulatory and statutory requirements.
The primary functions include:
- Investigation, evaluation, and negotiation of high complexity claims.
- Employs discretion and independent judgment to ensure compliance with state and federal law; and with historical company, technical, and customer service Best Practices.
- Requires physical inspection of properties
- Proficiency in handling primarily water, fire, roof & smoke & ash claims
- Proficiency in utilizing Xactimate Estimating Platform
- Xactimate Estimating Certifications preferred
- Full ability to type – QWERTY Keyboard
- Familiarity with Claims Systems Platform such as Guide wire
- Ability to reason, document and explain estimating thought process
- Advanced Customer Service skills – Customer Service oriented position
- Must be able to communicate, explain policy with policyholders
- Problem Solving
- Must be highly organized and able to independently plan out workday
- 4-year degree, Xactimate 3 + years’ experience
- 5+ years prior homeowner claims handling experience
- A valid driver’s license with safe driving records required.
- Proficiency in general computer skills needed.
• Health coverage for medical, dental, vision
• 401(K) saving plan with company match AND Pension
• Tuition assistance
• PTO for community volunteer programs
• Wellness program
• Employee discounts
“Through dedicated employees we proudly deliver legendary service and beneficial products that provide members peace of mind and value.”
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.