Insurance Service Representative
About the Job
We are searching for a Insurance Service Representative to provide clerical and member service support to the Auto Club's Insurance Agents in our Los Angeles area Branch Offices. Diverse duties include verifying new business applications, processing insurance and membership payments, updating electronic member information, maintaining filing systems and typing.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience working in a sales environment preferred.
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft Office software products.
- A successful candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, superior organizational skills and a commitment to maintaining superior customer relationships.
• Health coverage for medical, dental, vision
• 401(K) saving plan with company match AND Pension
• Tuition assistance
• PTO for community volunteer programs
• Wellness program
• Employee discounts
“Through dedicated employees we proudly deliver legendary service and beneficial products that provide members peace of mind and value.”
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.