Insurance Sales Clerk
About the Job
We are seeking a Sales Clerk to provide clerical and member service support to the Auto Club's Insurance Sales Team. Diverse duties include general clerical duties, processing insurance and membership payments, updating electronic member information, maintaining filing systems and providing legendary customer service.
- Maintain files. Set-up files, enter data, organize, classify, and file information/documents.
- Retrieve information and files and requested.
- Respond in timely manner to requests in-person, over the phone and/or in writing. May provide files, documents, photos, reports, etc. as required
- May prepare standard departmental reports, forms, etc.
- May use a number of computer programs to store and organize data.
- May process credits and payments as appropriate.
- Reconcile checks, cash and paperwork as necessary. Track and report payments, bills and credits as required.
- Process and distribute mail.
- Maintain office inventory and order supplies.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Prior related experience preferred
- Advanced organization skills
- Moderate typing skills required
- Commitment to maintaining superior customer relationships
- Experience in using Microsoft Office Software products required
- General knowledge of other personal computer applications preferred
• Health coverage for medical, dental, vision
• 401(K) saving plan with company match AND Pension
• Tuition assistance
• PTO for community volunteer programs
• Wellness program
• Employee discounts
“Through dedicated employees we proudly deliver legendary service and beneficial products that provide members peace of mind and value.”
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.