About the Job
- $500 sign on bonus for non-licensed instructors
- $1500 sign on bonus for licensed Instructors
- $17-$20 per hour depending on experience and instructor license
- AAA company car provided for your full-time use
- Gas, upkeep and insurance provided
- Full-Time 40 hours a week
- Benefits, including health, dental, vision, matching 401k and pension
- 10 paid vacation days
We are seeking career-minded, service-driven professionals to join our team as a Driving School Instructor.
Working in the Orange County area you will schedule driving appointments and conduct learning activities including teen driver evaluations and adult skills audits for older drivers. You will also be responsible for maintaining all records required by the state of California.
Candidates must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Experience speaking before a group is a plus. Candidates must be able to accommodate the availability of our students, which means working weekday schedules from 12:00 pm to 10:00 pm and weekends to be available every Saturday and two Sundays every month.
Selected candidate must have an excellent driving record and must take and pass a physical exam for licensing by the state as well as a background check and drug test.
• Health coverage for medical, dental, vision
• 401(K) saving plan with company match AND Pension
• Tuition assistance
• PTO for community volunteer programs
• Wellness program
• Employee discounts
“Through dedicated employees we proudly deliver legendary service and beneficial products that provide members peace of mind and value.”
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.