Cloud Security Analyst
About the Job
- Maintain and Operationally support Cloud Security infrastructure across various providers such as Azure, GCP, AWS, utilizing various cloud native tools such as Prisma Cloud, CASB, DLP, and others.
- Development and maintenance of a collaborative, cross functional, technical and operational roadmap for Cloud Security Operations.
- Serve as a security expert in areas such as vendor risk management, application development, database design, network, cloud-based services and/or platform (operating system) efforts, helping comply with enterprise and IT security policies, industry regulations, and best practices.
- Analyze business impact and exposure based on emerging security threats, vulnerabilities, countermeasures, and risks. Proactively communicate security risks and solutions to business partners and IT staff as needed.
- Installation and effective operational use of security appliances, software, outsourced services, and surveillance capabilities.
- Monitor security controls for events, breaches, compliance, and conduct investigations as appropriate.
- The successful candidate has experience using, implementing, maintaining, and managing various cloud-based Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) solutions, such as (but not limited to) Azure Sentinel, Splunk, and others.
- Personal experience with establishing and implementing policies and procedures protecting information flow to and from large numbers (i.e., over 1,000) of users accessing company information.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 3 years of cloud experience with a minimum of 1 year operating within an Azure environment.
- Experience with cloud monitoring tools such as (Cloud Security Posture Management (CPSM) and Cloud
- Workload Protection Platform (CWPP) tools
- Cloud certifications (Azure, AWS or GCP)
- Cloud security certifications (e.g., Certified Cloud Security Professional, Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge, etc.)
- Knowledge of MS Azure & O365 Solutions and related controls
- Typically has 10 or more years of combined IT and security work experience in mid-size or large environment with a broad exposure to infrastructure/network, cloud, and multi-platform environments.
- Four or more years as an Information Systems practitioner across multiple infrastructure and/or application disciplines such as networking, servers, storage, application development, application quality assurance.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate risks and findings to business partners and management.
- Comprehensive knowledge of cross-platform technical principles, security practices, and procedures for private/public cloud computing, distributed systems, desktop computers, laptops, tablets, phones, and workstations is desired.
- Senior level operational experience implementing effective Cybersecurity controls.
- Practitioner level experience with enterprise on premise, cloud, and hybrid-based data network configuration and infrastructure concepts, including TCP/IP routers, internet/intranet/extranet, firewalls, web servers and security hierarchy including the application of encryption key infrastructures and authentication processes.
- General knowledge and experience with security technologies including public and private key encryption, digital certificates, Kerberos, challenge/response, smart card, Secure ID or one-time password authentication mechanisms, Java, HTML-5, and ActiveX.
• Health coverage for medical, dental, vision
• 401(K) saving plan with company match AND Pension
• Tuition assistance
• PTO for community volunteer programs
• Wellness program
• Employee discounts
“Through dedicated employees we proudly deliver legendary service and beneficial products that provide members peace of mind and value.”
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.