Retail Service Specialst
About the Job
We are looking for someone who will thrive in a sales and service environment. We’ll provide the training you need on an array of AAA products and services to interface with members with confidence. You will have the opportunity to train and obtain your personal lines insurance license. You’ll have the opportunity to earn base pay increases, bonuses opportunities, and career growth (90% of our managers are promoted from within).
This is an exciting entry level position in our branch network and ideal for candidates interested working in a teamwork environment interfacing with AAA members.
This position fulfills member requests such as:, planning road trips, distributing maps and tour books, taking passport photos, insurance administrative duties, and other services for members.
Our branch hours of operation are Monday through Friday 9am – 5:30pm and Saturday 9am – 1pm. We are closed on Sundays and most holidays.
• Experience in retail sales, or similar customer service/sales environment
• Proven ability to exceed assigned sales or service quality goals
• Ability to work overtime including Saturdays
• Experience with Microsoft Office basics
• Ability to travel locally when necessary
• A high school diploma or GED
• Successful completion of background check and drug screening
• Health coverage for medical, dental, vision
• 401(K) saving plan with company match AND Pension
• Tuition assistance
• PTO for community volunteer programs
• Wellness program
• Employee discounts
"Through dedicated employees we proudly deliver legendary service and beneficial products that provide members peace of mind and value.”
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer