Senior Compensation Analyst
About the Job
Atlantic Health System is seeking a Senior Human Resources Compensation Analyst who will conductdata collection and analysis involved in making recommendations regarding broad base salary programs to ensure employees are paid competitively and in according to AtlanticHealth Systems policies and practices.
Essential Job Function
- Performs routine and oftentimes complex compilation and analysis of data, supports the job administration function within the HRIS, and provides reports and presentations to facilitate compensation and management decision
- Assists with the administration of the annual merit and Incentive cycle for more than 17,000 team member
- Participates in salary surveys, manages the survey library and invoicing, and manages the relationships with third-party survey vendors
- As part of the compensation team, researches, evaluates and determines job grades and market rates for current and/or new positions. Assists Leadership, HRBPs, and Talent Acquisition with appropriate salary recommendations for new hire offers and internal team member transitions
- Supports the Manager, Compensation with analyses, the preparation of PowerPoint presentations, training materials, and communication highlights and updates
- Provides analytical support to the compensation team on a variety of projects including market research, program design, analysis, budgeting and implementation of new programs, i.e. Total Rewards, Performance Management, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, Finance, or Accounting
- Minimum of 5-7 years of intensive experience in any compensation analysis and administration
- Minimum of 2 years of experience within the healthcare industry preferred
- 2 years of experience in the design and administration of Physician Compensation Plans preferred
- 1 year of experience in the design and administration of Executive Compensation plans preferred
- Strong knowledge of federal, state, and local compensation laws and regulations to ensure AHS compliance
- Outstanding analytical skills and advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel; ability to synthesize large amounts of complex data into relevant insights and identify key trends
- Excellent attention to detail and strong consultative skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and counseling skills
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 12th year in a row to Fortunes Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.