Radiographer, Urgent Care at Paramus
About the Job
Atlantic Heath System is seeking a Full time - Radiographer working 9:00-5:00 - monday-friday for the Urgent Care at Paramus office.
- Perform and provide appropriate imaging and treatment processes in accordance with state, federal and professional guidelines.
- Demonstrates knowledge of a variety of imaging equipment including setup, utilization, troubleshooting, and proper care of all equipment.
- Maintains all equipment for procedures, assesses safety, procedure, physical and physiological comfort of patient.
- Monitor for procedure revisions, coordinates daily imaging procedure, etc.
- Graduate of an Accredited Radiography School
- NJ State RT License
- CPR Certified
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 13th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.