Program Coordinator - Research Strategic Initiatives
About the Job
Atlantic Health System is seeking a full-time Program Coordinator - Research Strategic Initiatives for the Atlantic Center for Research department in Morristown NJ.
Essential Job Function:
The program coordinator is responsible for the working within the Research Strategic Initiatives office of Atlantic Center for Research to develop and implement enterprise wide initiatives to increase the growth and recognition of the research at AHS. The program coordinator will work with various teams and coordinate activities for strategic initiatives focused on accelerating the growth of clinical research enterprise at AHS. This individual will drive multiple, high visibility initiatives focused on diversification of clinical research funding and trial portfolio.
This position reports to the Manager, Research Strategic Initiatives.
- Relationship Management- Biotech/CRO Alliance for potential new business development opportunities
- Track KPI- Track metrics for growth and recognition of AHS research enterprise
- Portfolio Expansion- Research external funding and clinical trial opportunities for AHS
- Conceive, design and deliver analyses leveraging market, financial and performance data to answer questions of strategic importance to support growth of the research enterprise at AHS.
- Maintain current biotech and CRO business and expand relationships with new CRO’s by identifying mutual interest for upcoming opportunities.
- Conduct original research on trends in the external health and science environment, compile data, and develop business plans in terms funding diversification and trial portfolio expansion for AHS.
- Integrate data and analyses into compelling conclusions and recommendations for AHS in terms of trial portfolio expansion.
- Develop effective presentations that clearly convey the story that emerges from the data and analyses, integrating findings from analysis, as well as that conducted by colleagues, into visually clear and compelling displays.
- Develop best practices, processes and reporting to accurately track and enhance business development opportunities with CRO and biotech.
- Collect relevant data to support departmental and systemwide performance and impact reporting and track metrics.
- Responsible for communicating progress and status of the initiatives in a clear and meaningful way to a diverse audience, including researchers and leadership.
- Identify and address potential bottlenecks, problem-solving, and escalating complex issues or concerns as appropriate.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelors degree with a minimum of 2 years of experience or Masters degree.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2 years progressive experience in a healthcare system preferably within the research enterprise.
- Outstanding analytic, critical thinking skills and problem-solving skills, with ability to frame, conduct and translate data analysis into actionable recommendations.
- Expertise in MS Excel, Access, and other data analytic tools required.
- Strong presentation development and data visualization skills, supported by expertise in the use of Excel, PowerPoint, and other data analysis, graphics and presentation development tools.
- Attention to detail is critical, as is the ability to move easily from the details to the big picture and back. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver consistently high-quality outputs on time.
Job function may require travel between Atlantic Health System sites.
Physical Requirements: As defined by Occupation Safety/OMS
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 13th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.