Patient Access Representative, Patient Access (Overlook)
About the Job
Atlantic Health System is seeking a FULL-TIME Patient Access Representative for Overlook Medical Center to work evening shift from 3pm -11pm including every other weekend if required by department.
- Greet and register patients.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail. Will register patients in an accurate and timely manner entering demographic and insurance information.
- Collection of copay, deductible, coinsurance, etc.
- High School diploma or GED required; some college preferred.
- Medical office/insurance and/or billing experience required.
- Prefer a minimum of 2 years experience.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 12th year in a row to Fortunes Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.