Patient Access Representative l, Patient Access
About the Job
Morristown Medical Center, a member of the prestigious Atlantic Health System, is seeking a FULL TIMEPatient Access Representative with hours varying between 5AM/7AM-1PM/3PM including every other weekends as required by department.
Must successfully complete EPIC registration course
Strong customer service skills
- Patient interaction is required with bedside registration
- Registrars provide immediate access for patients into the AHS at several points of entry - establishing medical record numbers via proper search methods
- verifying insurance eligibility and accurately entering all patient demographic information and insurance information into the electronic medical record.
- Registrars complete and process required patient documentation
- provide patients and their representatives with information required by federal, state and Joint Commission standards such as Patient Bill of Rights, HIPPA Notice of Privacy, IMM letters.
- Registrars contribute to the maintenance of important data integrity with the AHS and serve as the entry point for the revenue cycle.
- Strong computer skills and customer service skills are required
Must be able to work varied hours and flexible shifts
Bilingual is a plus
High School diploma or GED required; business degree preferred
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 12th year in a row to Fortunes Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.