MRI Technologist, Morristown Medical Center
About the Job
Atlantic Health System is seeking a per diem MRI Technologist working varied hours, on call and every other weekend in the Radiology department at Morristown Medical Center.
- Perform and provide appropriate imaging and treatment processes in accordance with state, federal and professional standards.
- Demonstrate knowledge of a variety of imaging equipment including set-up, utilization, troubleshooting and proper care for all equipment.
- Maintains inventory of supplies. Assesses safety of procedure and monitors need for procedure revision.
- Coordinates daily imaging procedures. Displays the ability to work under stressful conditions and difficult situations.
- Maintains communication between department sections/hospital departments as well as physicians.
- Graduate of an Accredited Radiography Program
Minimum Experience Required:
- NJ State RT License / MR Certified / CPR
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 12th year in a row to Fortunes Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.