Hospice Registered Nurse, Atlantic Visiting Nurse
About the Job
Atlantic Visiting Nurse, part of Atlantic Health System, is seeking full-time Registered Nurse to work 8:00AM to 4:00PM (M-F with weekend rotation).
Essential Job Functions:
- Candidate will have the ability to utilize the nursing process to assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate the plan of care for patients served. Through the model of Shared Governance, collaborate with all members of the health care team with a focus on promoting evidenced based care within a healing culture for the patient population served and their families.
- Candidate will demonstrate and embrace the PRIDE core values (Professionalism, Respect, Involvement, Dignity and Excellence) in every aspect of their job.
- Candidate must have excellent communication and computer skills.
- Graduate of an accredited Nursing Program required
- BSN Preferred
- Valid New Jersey Nursing License required
- Current BLS certification required
- Candidate will have the ability to work as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Candidate will have the ability to care for patients with serious illness in their homes, facilities and hospitals
- At least two years of home care or acute care experience required
- Experience with pain and symptom management preferred
- Experience with hospice preferred
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 12th year in a row to Fortunes Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.