In Store Cell Phone Repair Technician
About the Job
- Resolve customer issues relating to equipment problems by fixing phones, tablets and other consumer electronics by determining the most effective repair method.
- Engage with and reassure customers to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Meet or exceed key performance objectives including service and repair metrics.
- Perform various inventory tasks such as counting and monitoring inventory levels.
- Demonstrate Asurion’s Core Values in all interactions.
- Competitive pay and benefits including health, dental, and vision.
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Ongoing training to grow your skills
- Uniform allowance
- Subsidized cell phone plan
- Six months experience with product service support or troubleshooting electronics
- Six months face-to-face customer service experience
- Knowledge of mobile devices and operating systems
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office