Customer Service Representative (Pooling only)
About the Job
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and the Company. Provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that customers might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet or exceed client metric obligations.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow-up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Has completed at least 2 years or 82 units of college
- With at least 2 years CSR work experience for a voice account
- Able to understand the different accents and able to speak clearly using a neutral accent.
- Excellent online communication skills including spelling, grammar, tone and professionalism.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Willing to work at our Nuvali, Sta. Rosa site.
Personal Competencies and Attributes
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Demonstrate a good cultural fit against Company values and beliefs.
- Prepared to actively work as part of a team.
- Able to meet challenges and can handle stressful situations.
- Has customer service experience, including the ability to work well with the public and to adopt a customer perspective mindset.
- Ability to multitask proficiently for sustained periods of time.
- Ability to understand Asurion websites from a customer’s perspective.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to operational excellence.
- Ability to work with, advise and drive solutions through all levels of an organization: from line operators to senior management.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new technologies.