DC Coord, Inventory Ctrl 1 1
About the Job
Inventory Control Coordinator Located: Byhalia MS (only 10 minutes from Collierville TN)
ASICS Distribution Center
POSITION PURPOSE / SUMMARY STATEMENT (defines the major functions/purpose of the position):
Inventory control coordinator will reconcile inventory out of balance between PKMS-SAP and CZ systems using appropriate methodology. Throughout data analysis, the incumbent will identify root causes included but not limited to operational processes, and will implement adequate solutions.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES (include titles of positions directly reporting to this position):
- This position does not have SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Interacts with all levels throughout organization including employees and outside vendors
% of Time
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review and reconcile out of balance inventory. Balancing the inventory will include PIX transaction research, review SOP and observe DC's department functionality to ensure proper adherence to standard processes.
- Distribute bi-weekly report to track progress.
- Gather required documentation on inventory to be destroyed quarterly, distribute documentation and coordinate the inventory adjustment process in PKMS.
- Monitor and report aging inventory (cases located to non-allocate locations in PKMS)
- Weekly review on locked inventory in PKMS and SAP
- Print and keep records on Footwear UPC sample labels that need to be sent to the factories. This is done twice a year (Spring and Summer)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of inventory processes and distribution of goods
- Skilled at critical thinking and problem solving
- Skilled at making sound judgment and decision making
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to prioritize multiple competing duties
- Able to be adaptable and flexible to organizational needs
- Communicates Effectively - Non Leadership
- Connects with the Customer - Non Leadership
- Cultivates Collaboration - Non Leadership
- Delivers Results Effectively - Non Leadership
- Initiative - Non Leadership
- Innovative - Non Leadership
- Job Expertise - Non Leadership
- 3.0 - Fully Competent Performance
- Shows Great Judgment - Non Leadership
- 1-3 years of inventory control or warehouse experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Computer skills: Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, etc.
- Google Applications such as Gmail, Google Hangouts, etc. a plus.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or other customers.
- Manual dexterity required.
(Check One by double clicking on the box:)
Sedentary: Limited activity, no lifting, limited walking Moderate: Mostly standing, walking, bending, frequent lifting
XXLight: Office work, some lifting, considerable walking Arduous: Heavy lifting, bending, crawling, climbing
WORK ENVIRONMENT: In general, the following conditions of the work environment are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job within the environment
Office: The office is clean, orderly, properly lighted and ventilated. Noise levels are considered low to moderate.
Retail Locations: Works with the public in an indoor location that is clean, orderly, properly lighted and ventilated. Noise levels are considered moderate.
Distribution Center: Works in a warehouse facility that is clean, orderly, properly lighted, temperate and ventilated. Noise levels are considered moderate.