- Sign-on bonus: Up to $30,000. Relocation assistance available
- Department: Labor & Delivery
- Schedule: Full Time, Night Shift
- Hospital: Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin
- Location: 1201 West 38th Street Austin, TX 78705
Paid time off (PTO)
Various health insurance options & wellness plans
Retirement benefits including employer match plans
Long-term & short-term disability
Employee assistance programs (EAP)
Parental leave & adoption assistance
Ways to give back to your community
*Please note, benefits and benefits eligibility can vary by position, exclusions may apply for some roles (for example: PRN, Short-Term Option, etc.). Connect with your Talent Advisor today for additional specifics.
Provides high quality patient care in conjunction with fellow team members during transport between facilities. Responsibilities: Performs assessment and stabilization of patients as well as any necessary diagnostic and therapeutic interventions.| Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments by collaborating with team members and multidisciplinary members.| Participates in decision-making and partners with the multidisciplinary team to enhance operational efficiency.| Completes all appropriate medical documentation.| May be required to drive an ambulance to transport patients and/or supplies. ,
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Texas Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job
transfer date required.
- One or more of the following required:
- Advanced Life Support obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date. Allow in lieu of Basic Life Support. American Heart Association or American Red Cross accepted.
- BLS Provider obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date. American Heart Association or American Red Cross accepted.
- Certification specializing in Neonatal Resuscitation credentialed from the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date. American Heart Association or American Red Cross accepted.
- Certification specializing in ER Vehicle Operation preferred.
- Certified Registered Nurse specializing in Flight preferred.
- Drivers License preferred.
- Emergency Medical Tech credentialed from the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians
- Paramedic preferred.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
Ascension Seton, based in Austin, Texas, has provided thousands of associates and caregivers a rewarding career in healthcare since 1902. Ascension Seton operates more than 100 clinical locations in Central Texas and four teaching hospitals, including Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas and Dell Children's Medical Center. Join us and create a career path you will love.
Ascension is a leading non-profit, faith-based national health system made up of over 150,000 associates and 2,600 sites of care, including more than 140 hospitals and 40 senior living communities in 19 states.
Our Mission, Vision and Values encompass everything we do at Ascension. Every associate is empowered to give back, volunteer and make a positive impact in their community. Ascension careers are more than jobs; they are opportunities to enhance your life and the lives of the people around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This Ministry does not participate in E-Verify and therefore cannot employ STEM OPT candidates.