By joining our team at Arcadia Home Care & Staffing, you're connecting with a dedicated National care provider with over 40 years of experience supporting and enhancing quality of life for its clients.
Arcadia Homecare and Staffing is hiring License Practical Nurses (LPN) for facility staffing.
The benefits of working for Arcadia Home Care:
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits available!
- Weekly pay & direct deposit.
- Ongoing Education opportunities.
- 24 hour support staff.
- Competitive salaries, Flexible schedules & Career stability.
- Caregiver appreciation program.
Job Duties of Licensed Practical Nurse:
- Personal care and supervision of CNA and STNA
- Records all pertinent care and observations in patient record as directed by facility
- Other duties as requested by supervisor
- Must have access to reliable transportation.
- LPN License
- Current CPR, Physical.
- Clean background check and drug screen.
Addus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.