Frontend Software Developer
About the Job
We have a fun and casual environment where we work hard and get a lot done. We have happy hours, game nights, campfire chats, and patio hangouts (in a non-pandemic world). We value emotional intelligence. People across our organization hold classes on things from gardening to mixing cocktails to code learning for those outside of the development department. We see the CEO and the rest of the executive team in the hallway most weeks.
What will you primarily be doing?
- Write code that meets or exceeds the business requirements
- Assist the UX Designer to champion good, clean design that is maintainable.
- Work with iOS team to ensure consistent behavior and UX flows
- Troubleshoot problems and fix bugs
- Participate in agile ceremonies
- Write Typescript / React for new development.
- Perform frequent code reviews and provide constructive feedback
- Accept feedback graciously and learn from everything you do
- Evaluate and implement 3rd party libraries and frameworks when required
How will you stand out?
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of software engineering and computer science practices
- Be a strong communicator that can help educate and guide other developers on those practices
- Produce high quality code with low defects and few support issues
- Ability to connect the business requirements to technical components and work with the product owner to refine those requirements and provide solid estimates
We are an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.