Manager - Network Services
About the Job
Manager - Network Services will be responsible for the daily operation of our global network infrastructure. You will lead a team responsible for managing 24x7 Global Network Operations, installing, configuring, and maintaining complex networks across multiple campus offices, data centers, data center providers, and cloud platforms.
- Lead a team of Senior and Junior level Network engineers providing 24x7 global support of Aspects enterprise network.
- Lead development of innovation and strategic direction in Network Support, Design, Configuration, Administration, Maintenance, Reliability, and Capacity planning.
- Deploy robust networking environments by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards for a global enterprise environment.
- Support and build reusable designs and systems that promote scale, reliability, security, and efficiency.
- Manage multi-vendor and multi-protocol networks.
- MPLS/VPN/Telco/Integrations and reviews
- Lead network team troubleshooting and resolution for unplanned outages, serve as an escalation point for the network team.
- Continuous review of work tickets and other team responsibilities.
- Build relationships with application teams and other infrastructure groups to enable collaboration across Aspects various technology teams.
- Participate in the change management process to approve technology and service changes; ensure balance between business need and impact/risk.
- 12+ years of practical experience in Managing and Supporting large and hybrid Network infrastructure.
- Solid knowledge of network principles (routing, switching, packet inspection and filtering) and practices.
- Experience on routers, firewalls and switches and usage of network tools supervising
- Experience in crafting Network solutions and Support covering WAN, LAN, Internet, MPLS, IPSEC, Wireless, F5, DNS, SDWAN, public Cloud.
- Proactively works with process SMEs, Application developers and Infrastructure teams leveraging best practices to provide the Network Services.
- Cisco certification CCNA / CCNP; Public cloud certification; Firewall certifications, Cisco/PA
- Previous experience in a multinational company would be an advantage.
- Prior significant exposure to top management interactions both internally and externally.
- Experience in providing thought leadership and insights during Governance meets
- Engages with the business to fully understand the problem domain to solution with business
- Proves to be independent, self-driven with deep problem solving and analytical skills.