Telesales Specialist, RSG
About the Job
Please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox when accessing Candidate Home.
By joining the American Red Cross you will touch millions of lives every year and experience the greatness of the human spirit at its best. Are you ready to be part of the world's largest humanitarian network?
- Handle inbound calls for customers who are interested in taking Red Cross community training courses or purchasing Red Cross Store products and supplies.
- Act as consultant to uncover customer training and Red Cross retail product needs
- Recommend and sell Red Cross training classes and Red Cross Store retail products based on customer needs
- Handle credit card transactions and place training and retail product orders through Sales systems
- Accurately document and update all cases with required call information in Salesforce
- Upsell Red Cross Store retail products that complement class enrollment
- Handle customer returns, exchanges or cancellations of Red Cross Store product orders following established policies and guidelines
- Answer customer questions and address concerns about classes or products
- Responsible for attaining Training revenue of $190K per year and Retail revenue of $90K per year.
Education: High school diploma/GED certificate - higher education a plus.
Experience: Minimum of 1 year of Call Center experience, in a B2C sales. Knowledge of and experience in applying sales techniques.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven consumer sales skills; product sales experience a plus
- Ability to quickly assess customer needs or issues and examine relevant information for a solution
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate computer skills and demonstrated ability to utilize MS Office programs and Salesforce.com or similar client relationship management applications.
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational skills and work habits (Reliable and punctual)
- Skilled in time management and multi-tasking
- Ability to work in fast-paced and changing environment
- Strong sales and people skills (good listener and empathetic).
- Customer service, sales and/or influencing others
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested in Volunteering?
Life's emergencies don't stop, and neither do American Red Cross volunteers, who represent more than 90 percent of our workforce to help prevent and alleviate human suffering. You can make a difference by volunteering in a position that appeals to you and allows you to use your unique skills and talents. The Red Cross relies on generous volunteers who give their time and talent to help fulfill our lifesaving mission.
Visit redcross.org/volunteertoday to learn more, including our most-needed volunteer positions.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of Rights