Donor Recruitment Associate - (outside sales training role) Connecticut!
About the Job
Please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox when accessing Candidate Home.
By joining the American Red Cross you will touch millions of lives every year and experience the greatness of the human spirit at its best. Are you ready to be part of the world's largest humanitarian network?
Use your passion for to help others to Support our Life-Saving Mission!
Join the Red Cross Biomed Team!
Are you seeking a full-time opportunity that makes a difference?
Are you passionate about meeting new people? Do you want to have an impact in your community, across the country, and around the world?
If your answer is "yes", then we invite you to become a Donor Recruitment Associate for the American Red Cross in the Farmington, Connecticut region!
We are seeking experienced business-to-business Recruitment Operations Representative in the Birmingham and surrounding areas to develop and organize new blood drive opportunities with community businesses, churches, schools and other sponsors. Recruitment Associates in this fast-paced role will also work with these organizations to recruit blood donors from their respective networks. This position is not incentive eligible. The position is offered with a base salary only (around 47K).
- Plan and implement effective strategies to recruit, retain and manage sponsor organizations to achieve established blood collection goals
- Apply market knowledge and evaluation of community, government, demographics and competitors to identify areas for market expansion in assigned territory
- Recommend overall sponsor recruitment plans and project plans for short- and long-term goal achievement
- Coordinate structure, staffing, schedule and marketing necessary to reach individual drive goals
- Educate and provide ongoing support to sponsors, volunteers and staff on blood drive protocol, how to recruit employee ambassadors, and expectations/requirements for the event
- Interact in a positive, proactive, and customer-focused manner with both internal and external customers, demonstrating care and compassion always.
The responsibilities of the Sales Account Representative describe the general nature and level of work and are not an exhaustive list.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, sales, or communications OR equivalent combination of related education and experience
- One year (minimum) related experience
- Knowledge of group dynamics, direct sales, customer maintenance techniques, negotiation skills, and the ability to effectively implement programs
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, including training and presentation skills.
- A current, valid driver's license and good driving record
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested in Volunteering?
Life's emergencies don't stop, and neither do American Red Cross volunteers, who represent more than 90 percent of our workforce to help prevent and alleviate human suffering. You can make a difference by volunteering in a position that appeals to you and allows you to use your unique skills and talents. The Red Cross relies on generous volunteers who give their time and talent to help fulfill our lifesaving mission.
Visit redcross.org/volunteertoday to learn more, including our most-needed volunteer positions.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of Rights