Business Operations Coordinator
About the Job
Please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox when accessing Candidate Home.
By joining the American Red Cross you will touch millions of lives every year and experience the greatness of the human spirit at its best. Are you ready to be part of the world's largest humanitarian network?
As an employee at the American Red Cross, you could be on the front lines making a positive impact on our community. You could provide your services directly to the American public or support to the people who do. Both roles help further the mission of the Red Cross. Join our non-profit organization, where your heart and mind go to work!
The American Red Cross of North FL is seeking Business Operations Coordinator. This is a part time, hourly (non exempt) position and will work 20 hours per week for the Pensacola and Panama City, FL offices.
1. Lead System User/Trainer for Business Applications and IT Services: Utilizes appropriate systems and supports staff in their use. Troubleshoots phone and computer issues for Region. Reviews and assists with tech services requests.
2. Facilities/Asset Management Support: Ensures repairs are completed within budget and appropriate system is used to pay vendors. Develops and maintains relationships with vendors. Obtains proposals for potential new vendors.
3. Fleet Management Support: Maintains fleet inventory records. Ensures appropriate and timely maintenance. Follow up with estimates/repairs.
4. Events: Participates in event planning meetings. Maintains insurance certificate applications, financial collection processes, and appropriate forms and codes used for regulated items including alcohol for Special Events
5. Reports/Data Information: Supports various internal reports.
6. Operations SOPs: Provides training to ensure consistent processes/procedures related to operations functions throughout the Region.
7. Volunteer Coordination: May coordinate and train volunteers to assist with less complex daily transactional work such as data input, clerical support, etc.
Education: Associate's degree in Accounting, Business or Public Administration required. Applicable experience may be applied towards education requirement but must be in addition to years experience required below.
Experience: Minimum 2 years' financial or facilities administrative support experience in community organizations, government agencies, non-profit organizations or business. Experience working effectively with volunteers and board members. Experience in coordinating finance and administrative functions including information systems and facilities.
Skills and Abilities: Ability to plan, prioritize and organize work to maximize team performance and meet customer expectations. Excellent organizational skills and ability to work with attention to detail. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to create and maintain collaborative work relationships within the organization and with external stakeholders.
Other: Proficient with MS Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Strong knowledge of federal, state and local employment laws.
Travel: Travel is required regularly to both the Pensacola and Panama City offices as well as throughout the Region. Some out-of-region travel may also be required.
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization offering its employee's professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment. To be considered for this position, please visit www.redcross.org/jobs to apply.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of Rights