Call Center Recruiter Supervisor
About the Job
Please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox when accessing Candidate Home.
By joining the American Red Cross you will touch millions of lives every year and experience the greatness of the human spirit at its best. Are you ready to be part of the world's largest humanitarian network?
As part of the world's largest humanitarian network, the American Red Cross places top priority on the health and safety of our employees, volunteers, blood donors and those who receive our aid and services. Our commitment to public health is unwavering-both during the COVID-19 pandemic and year-round.
Supervise and coordinate the work of assigned apheresis telerecruitment staff to ensure achievement of daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual collection goals in the most cost effective manner possible. Implement recruitment strategies. Assist in analysis of operational data, participate in developing overall recruitment strategies for the region and implement action plans through management of assigned staff.
Perform all duties and responsibilities in compliance with standard operating procedures, Safety Quality Identity Potency Purity (SQUIPP), regulations outlined in the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and other applicable Federal, state and local regulations.
- Ensure achievement of daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual collection goals of multiple product types in the most cost effective manner possible.
- Assist with donor base growth and retention. Educate local and community groups about apheresis donations. Monitor donor campaigns to ensure consistency and identify trends that impact productivity/goal achievement.
- Determine and monitor calling priorities and assignments for every calling shift to ensure achievement of defined advance appointment goals by location and fixed site to maximize blood drive efficiency. Initiate contingency actions during call shifts as required maximizing production.
- Responsible for monitoring individual telerecruiters calls, evaluating calls against defined standards of performance, and providing coaching to telerecruiters. Identify and assign training to telerecruiters according to identified needs.
- Oversee the implementation of region, division and national recruitment plans and programs assigned staff to ensure achievement of goals.
- Supervise, train and develop assigned staff to ensure compliance with Human Resources Policies and Bargaining Unit Contracts, when applicable, including performance evaluations, disciplinary actions and appropriate input into hiring and firing decisions to enhance the success of operations and minimize turnover.
- Serve as creative and operational resource to recruitment staff to support efficient, smooth collections operations.
- Assist with budget planning and monitoring to assure sufficiency and efficient utilization of financial resources to achieve stated collection goals.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of staff so classified.
- Bachelor's degree in, management, marketing, communications, public relations or equivalent combination of related education and experience is required.
- 3 years of related experience including one year supervisory experience required.
- Call Center Supervisor experience preferred.
- Knowledge of group dynamics, direct sales, customer maintenance techniques, negotiation skills, and the ability to effectively implement programs is required.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities effectively, assimilate information quickly, analyze problems and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including training and presentation skills is required.
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested in Volunteering?
Life's emergencies don't stop, and neither do American Red Cross volunteers, who represent more than 90 percent of our workforce to help prevent and alleviate human suffering. You can make a difference by volunteering in a position that appeals to you and allows you to use your unique skills and talents. The Red Cross relies on generous volunteers who give their time and talent to help fulfill our lifesaving mission.
Visit redcross.org/volunteertoday to learn more, including our most-needed volunteer positions.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of Rights