Come work for one of the largest Home Health Care companies in the State of New Mexico. Ambercare is dedicated to your personal and professional growth through management training and employee appreciation. We also give back to the community by helping homebound persons remain in their homes by providing short-term financial assistance and locating community services. Come work for a top-rated Healthcare agency where your future is our top priority.
- Great culture and team atmosphere
- Potential to earn up to $100k
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, life/AD&D, disability)
- 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match
- Generous time off accruals
- Paid holidays
- Mileage reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- Merit Increases
- Employee Discount Programs
- Work/life balance
What You’ll Do:
- Provide visits as assigned by the Director of Nursing, including the assessment, determination of eligibility, admissions processing, planning, implementation and evaluation phases of the nursing process. Assignments will vary depending on licensure.
- Obtain data and assess necessary information from patient physical, psychological, social and spiritual factors that may impact patient and family's needs and coordinate intervention by other members of the interdisciplinary team
- Initiate communication with the attending physician, interdisciplinary team and other agencies for the purpose of coordinating optimal care
- Provide visits to assess the patient's needs and update the plan of care
- Perform therapeutic, preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures as directed by the attending physician
- Perform clinical pronouncement of death and provide support to family, as applicable to licensure.
- Maintain accurate patient records, charts, progress notes, reports and prepare care plans timely
- Graduate from an accredited registered nursing program and licensed in the state
- At least one (1) year clinical practical nursing experience preferably in intensive care, rehabilitation or medical surgical nursing (preferred)
- Home health experience preferred
- Must have reliable transportation, current driver's license and appropriate automobile insurance
- Complies and maintains current CPR certification.
Text 2851 to 505-806-1865 apply!