Sr. Sales Operations
About the Job
Do you enjoy making order out of chaos? Are you looking for a role in a high growth business? Prime Gaming provides free games, in-game content and Twitch benefits to Amazon Prime members. The team launched 4 years ago and is preparing for further growth. Games are a global cultural touchstone that cuts across age, gender and nationality. Games have the power to connect communities at a massive scale, and this role will delve into these communities and help Prime Gaming deliver the best content that is all about the gamers.
Amazon Games applies the principles of Amazonian culture to the world of game design. We've got a diverse team of talented, creative people pairing their love of making games with all the unique strengths of being part of Amazon. Across all our teams and locations, we're united by a common purpose: to share great gaming experiences with customers around the world. We believe in a future where everyone is a gamer and everyone can create, compete, collaborate and connect through games-and we're looking for the right people to help us build that future. With the power of Twitch and AWS at your fingertips, you'll have the chance to innovate in gameplay, creativity, and technology, while working alongside some of the smartest and most creative minds in the industry.
Prime Gaming is seeking a Senior Sales Operations to be a key partner within the Content and Operations team. You will be part the team that is focused on acquiring new members and partnering with world class developers from around the gaming ecosystem. The position is based in Seattle and will interact with business leaders and partners globally. You should be highly analytical, resourceful, customer focused, team oriented, and have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. You will be comfortable thinking big and diving deep. A proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment is strongly preferred. Our vision is to provide the highest quality support for our internal customers, which in turns helps us make better decisions for all of our customers. Primary responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
· Partner with the manager in leading the strategy and execution of metrics/KPI design, root cause analysis, and continuous improvement of workflows used to support Content and Operations team.
· Manage the rhythm of business activities, such as, Weekly Business Reviews, Monthly Business Reviews, and other cadenced reporting and metrics.
· Analyze business trends and make business recommendations to senior management based on these analyses in a rapid growth and increasingly complex environment.
· Develop routine and ad-hoc analytic reports to senior management regarding business development initiatives, customer segment performance, performance against goals, etc. Ensure reports contribute to business insight and decision-making.
Here at Amazon, we embrace our differences and are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. Our team also puts a high value on work-live balance and offers flexible working hours. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. Additionally, our team is dedicated to supporting new members with mentorship and pathways for ongoing development. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and are building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and promotes career choice.
· 5+ years of relevant experience in analytical, sales operations and/or strategy roles.
· Bachelor's degree in finance, business, economics, mathematics, or related fields.
· Able to work in a diverse team
· 5 + years of experience using MS Excel, SQL working with large datasets, and Tableau building dashboards.
· Advanced technical or business degree (MS or MBA).
· Experience within a high-growth technology company would be beneficial.
· Experience within the gaming industry.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively with multiple teams and external organizations.
· Demonstrated ability to turn detailed data analysis into useful strategic insight in order to drive customer adoption and make appropriate recommendations to the business.
· Must display fine attention to detail - successfully completes tasks requiring deep attention to a high volume of detailed information with the ability to build quality process into job functions.