About the Job
At Amazon, our aim is to be the most customer-centric company on earth. Our customers experience is influenced significantly by how we fulfil and deliver customer orders. The goal of Amazon’s Delivery Service Partner (DSP) Management Team is to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class experience through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile arena. Come join the team and help us make history!
We are looking for a Migration Manager to work closely with our operations team to lead a critical change process as part of a new growth program evolving our Delivery Service Partners (DSPs) offer. The program gives entrepreneurs an opportunity to develop a successful package delivery business with low start-up costs and access to Amazon's technology and logistics experience. You will be responsible for supporting operations to identify suitable partners for migration to the new offer and monitor progress across the EU. You will partner with key internal stakeholders to manage and communicate adoption timelines of new value added services and branded fleet that the newly migrated partners will seek access to.
The ideal candidate has a track record of success in project and stakeholder management, is highly organized with strong attention to detail, analytical, resourceful and customer focused. You are a ‘hands on’ person with a high level of autonomy who is not afraid to drive results from the front and earn trust with operational teams across the EU. You will be required to pitch the offer and should have good commercial acumen. The role will involve travel across the EU.
Key Responsibilities include:
· · Use and analyse data to define suitable migration candidates
· · Scope and own the migration strategy based on country operating standards
· · Support in-country teams to pitch the offer to potential partners
· · Manage the end to end timeline for program adoption by new partners
· · Manage the supply chain requirements for value added services to support new partners
· · Work collaboratively with a range of internal stakeholders across the new program
· Deliver detailed reporting and metrics on activity results, migration effectiveness, and be a key partner in making recommendations for business health of the program.
· This is a virtual role with the expectation that the candidate is willing to travel up to 50%
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS· Language English and German, Spanish or Italian
· A completed Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
· Professional experience in sales, business development, account management or customer facing role
· Experience developing and implementing business growth programs
· Experience owning and presenting ideas to various levels of an organization to drive results
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS· Strong excel and project management skills
· Proven experience with Franchise partners
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.