Amazon Delivery Service Partners (DSPs) are looking for Appliance Technician Delivery Drivers to deliver and connect Major Appliance products for customers. Drivers will enter the customers home to deliver and connect products. DSPs are independent businesses that partner with Amazon to deliver packages. They offer competitive compensation, benefits, and opportunities for career growth.
As an Appliance Technician Delivery Driver, you’ll drive a DOT regulated vehicle, with dedicated routes focused around the Appliance Technician skill set of handling large bulky product and connecting the product to related trade connections (electric outlets, water valves) for the Major Appliance category. You’ll stay active, work independently, and be part of a motivated team.
This position requires a Class 'C'.
Apply now to schedule your in-person interview and receive an on-the-spot job offer!
Location: HSF5 - 3565 Airport Way, Manteca, CA 95336, USA
Compensation: At least $18.50 /hour,* plus overtime and benefits
Shifts: Multiple shift options starting as early as 4:30am
What You’ll Do
- Drive a DOT regulated vehicle, delivering and connecting products to your community with the assistance of a ride along Helper
- Lift and navigate products into delivery locations safely and with care
- Handle large bulky product and connect the product to related Trade connections (electric outlets, water valves)
- Work 4-5 days per week and up to 11 hours per day including breaks with shifts available seven days a week
- Haul away old like-items that are being delivered
- Set up appliances to trade connections
- Interact with Amazon customers and the public in a professional and positive manner
What You’ll Need
- Must be at least 21 years old and legally authorized to work in the US
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Successful completion of DOT physical
- Follow Amazon applications for delivery schedules, track and report working hours and breaks at appropriate times, adhere to yard safety policies, obey all applicable traffic laws, and drive in accordance with weather/road conditions
- Must be able to maneuver boxes weighing between 70 and 500lbs. (team lift), with or without reasonable accommodation
Why You'll Love Working for an Amazon Delivery Service Partner
Many of our Delivery Service Partners offer great benefits – including healthcare, competitive pay, flexible schedules, and opportunities for career advancement – all in a safe and inclusive environment. Offerings are dependent upon the role, work schedule, or location, and can include the following:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Competitive wage plus overtime
- On-the-job training and career growth opportunities, such as moving into Lead Driver, Dispatcher or Operations Manager roles, DOT certification
- Holiday pay opportunities
Delivery Service Partners (DSPs) provide contracted delivery services to Amazon and are independent employers. Amazon works with DSPs when their applicants or employees require a reasonable accommodation that relates to Amazon’s tools, systems, or work areas and therefore necessitates Amazon’s input. For applicants with disabilities who may need an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us for more information.