Sr. Product Manager -Technical
About the Job
WW Customer Trust & Partner Support (CTPS) ensures that Amazon is a safe and trustworthy place to shop and an amazing place to build a successful business selling products. Our mission is to build trust with our Customers and Selling Partners as we scale through technology, analytics, and science.
We are looking for people who are passionate about helping us ensure that customers may make great purchase decisions and that brand owners and sellers using Amazon are successful listing and selling their products. Amazon’s growth requires leaders who move fast, have an entrepreneurial spirit to create new solutions, have an unrelenting tenacity to get things done, and are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems.
We are looking for an experienced senior product manager who is a self-starter, comfortable working through ambiguity, conceptualizing and leading complex initiatives from end to end and has an entrepreneurial spirit. From Day 1, Product Managers are given ownership of large products; the autonomy to think strategically and make data driven decisions; and the ability to drive significant impact to the customer experience and the business.
In addition to working with many stakeholders internally and externally, this role requires working through ambiguity, demonstrating good judgment under pressure and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS· Experience with end to end product delivery
· 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
· Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
· Bachelor's Degree
· Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
· Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience working in eCommerce or Technology organizations.
· Proven track record in product management and translating customer needs into business/product requirements.
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills with experience making data driven decisions.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to executives.
· Sound business judgement and the ability to influence others.
· Ability to think both strategically and tactically in a high energy, fast paced environment.
· Experience establishing goals and metrics to identify and measure opportunities and success.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS· Graduate degree preferred.
· Practical experience with a range of Machine Learning technologies.
· Experience conceptualizing, developing and launching systems and tools that directly impact customer experience.
· Direct experience working with trust and safety, risk, fraud or abuse issues.
· Strong analytical experience including proficiency in SQL
· Experience of leading the development of large-scale software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
· Ability to distill problem definitions, models, and constraints from informal business requirements, and to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.