Sr. Financial Analyst, Consumer Engagement
About the Job
Amazon seeks a Senior Financial Analyst to join our WW Consumer Engagement Finance team. The successful candidate will be self-starter, detail oriented, data driven, and effectively partner with the Finance, Product Management, Engineering, and Leadership. We are looking for someone who is highly analytical, resourceful, creative, and has the ability to effectively manage the financial responsibilities of a fast-paced business. Candidates will have excellent written and verbal communications skills, as well as an entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to influence others, and a history of cross-functional partnership.
This person will play a key role in partnering with stakeholders in the Community Shopping organization to drive analytical support for multiple projects and initiatives, providing strategic insight to leadership. As a Finance partner to the Community Shopping team, this role will work with diverse teams across nearly every business at Amazon, and will be responsible for building the business case for new customer facing initiatives.
Key job responsibilities
· Partner between finance, product, and senior leadership to drive business decisions and strategic roadmap
· Provide insights to business partners including cost-saving initiatives and process improvement recommendations
· Deep dives on business inputs to identify product gaps and opportunities
· Enhance and scale existing tools, develop agile processes, design and implement new solutions
· Financial support of monthly business reviews, quarterly and annual planning cycles
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS· 5+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS· Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business support involving forecasting, variance analysis
· Advanced analytical and problem solving skills and an ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
· Excellent written and oral communication
· Advanced Excel skills
· Knowledge of SQL & VBA or any other programming languages
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.