Sr. ASIC Verification Engineer
About the Job
Project Kuiper is an initiative to launch a constellation of Low Earth Orbit satellites that will provide low-latency, high-speed broadband connectivity to unserved and underserved communities around the world.
Come work at Amazon!
Be part of Project Kuiper’s sub-team responsible for defining and implementing the digital chip SOCs for communications via Low Earth Orbit satellites and Amazon gateways. This is a unique opportunity to define a groundbreaking wireless solution with few legacy constraints. The team works with customer requirements and wireless system teams to define modems, high-speed interfaces, embedded processors, and DSP solutions in latest CMOS generation technologies.
In this role you will:
· Develop test-suites for block level, sub-system and chip level verification
· Develop coverage driven verification testplans, create directed and constrained random testcases
· Implement a state of the art verification environment to facilitate verification of the RTL against reference Matlab/C models
· Develop a co-simulation environment to verify between Matlab/C/C++/SystemC models and RTL modules
. Manage the Regression analysis, Coverage analysis
Export Control Requirement:
Due to applicable export control laws and regulations, candidates must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (i.e., current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONSBachelor's degree in Electrical / Communications Engineering or Computer Science or relevant experience
· 7+ years of experience in verification preferably in communication systems
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS· Master's or Ph.D degree in Electrical / Communications Engineering.
· Familiarity with formal verification techniques.
· Familiarity with Matlab.
· Experience in developing coverage-driven verification test plans.
. High level of pro-activity, initiative and problem solving.
· Familiarity with constrained random and assertion based verification.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.