Sourcing Recruiter, Devices and Services
About the Job
The Devices and Services Science Recruiting team focuses on hiring top specialized talent in Applied Research, including Machine Learning (ML), Computer Vision, Speech Recognition/Natural Language Processing and Data Science across North America. We build teams in emerging fields and recruit across different levels of seniority.
Key job responsibilities
Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing and assessment approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
Recruit passive candidates and gauge both skills and chemistry for the right fit, and to understand candidate motivation
Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management; conduct in-depth interviews of candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios
Articulate in writing a sourcing plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
Build and maintain an ongoing pipeline of qualified potential candidates
A day in the life
You will be working with a talented peer team who are passionate in providing exceptional candidate experience and deliver strong science talent to Devices & Services. You have the ability to develop relationships across the Devices & Services network, and make a big impact to the diverse talent who will become a part of the helping Devices & Services deliver innovative customer experiences.
About the team
The team is a dedicated and incredibly driven group of science sourcing and hiring specialists, which collaborates with growing businesses across a wide array of technologies within Devices & Services.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 3+ year(s) of corporate and/or search firm progressive technical recruiting experience with a focus on passive candidate generation
· Experience with a building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research
· CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
· MS Office experience, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS· Superior written and verbal communication skills
· A demonstrated passion for engineering recruiting and providing amazing customer service
· Attention to detail with exceptional analytical and process management skills
· Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer expectations
· Strong sourcing skills with a track record of implementing innovative and effective strategies for sourcing passive candidates
· Successfully built scalable recruiting programs and processes
· Focus on results, ability to drive the recruiting process and provide responsive follow-up to both candidates and hiring teams
San Francisco, California
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles, California
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For virtual jobs where work can be performed in Colorado: For employees based in Colorado, this position starts at $52,800-$92,400/year. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. For more information regarding Amazon benefits, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/benefits. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.