Senior Copywriter, Prime Brand Design (Santa Monica or Seattle)
About the Job
The Global Prime Brand Design team is looking for an experienced copywriter to lead the development of Prime’s brand voice onsite and offsite, creating fully integrated ideas across channels. The ideal candidate has a passion for doing world class work, and is a talented and passionate copywriter that thrives in a fast-paced, creative environment, with a taste for the peculiar. They have experience working across multiple marketing channels and understand the complexities and creative implications of a global brand. At Amazon, there is a lot of growth opportunity, and this role includes opportunities to produce global work across regions.
Our copywriters are hands-on; a combination of a creative doer and a conceptual leader. They are comfortable collaborating with a team of designers, writers, and art directors, as well as working with a network of motion designers, photographers, directors, and marketing professionals to deliver a brand loved and seen by millions of our customers world-wide. If you are passionate about creative innovation, customer-focused user experiences, and collaborating with a global team of talented designers and marketing managers, we are looking for you.
Note on Location: We are open to this role being located in Santa Monica, California or Seattle, Washington.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS· 7+ years of experience as a Copywriter or a related role that drivies compelling creative strategy and execution (at an agency or in-house creative team)
· Bachelor's degree or 4+ years of additional experience.
· An available online portfolio.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS· Experience with a world-class brand-focused design agency or consultancy.
· Have strong bias for action in a fast-paced, metric driven environment.
· Curiosity to dig several layers deep into success metrics, have an innate desire to understand key drivers.
· Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results on creative projects
· Own, develop and evangelize brand personality and purpose globally.
· Self-motivated team player, with refined and assertive leadership skills.
· The ability to influence others to set and achieve goals and deadlines.
· Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business and user interaction priorities.
· Exceptional communication, collaboration and presentation skills.
· Able to combine fresh ideas with a high attention to detail
· Experience developing on digital campaigns for O&O channels that have global scale
· Experience creating brand guidelines
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.