Recruiter R4R, Advertising, Devices, and Global Media & Entertainment TA
About the Job
As a Recruiter on the Ads, Devices, and Global Media & Entertainment Recruiting team – for Recruiters, you are a critical partner to the business and influence the recruiting strategy and execution. You will also collaborate, deliver results, and earn trust with peers, hiring managers and HR leaders at all levels. It will require you to partner effectively and cross-functionally with shared service teams such as talent management, learning and development, Finance, Compensation, and many other key internal partner groups in a complex global enterprise.
Key job responsibilities
This role is responsible for closing offers with bar-raising talent, who are most often passive, and creating programmatic approaches to the attraction, screening and selection of talent. You will create engagement strategies to reach diverse populations and contribute to and lead the execution of recruiting strategy in partnership with designated client group(s). Other focus areas include:
· Leading meetings with client groups to include internal movement discussions and consult in job scoping discussions as needed
· Owning the preparation and delivery of search status reports, leading status reviews on active searches and calibration discussions
· Using data to confidently identify roadblocks and solutions in the recruiting process as well as influence key stakeholders around important decisions
· Preparing and negotiating offer packages, helping Amazon attract and secure top industry talent
· Contributing to and/or leading monthly/quarterly business reviews to evaluate best practices, success metrics and defects to improve candidate and hiring manager experience
A day in the life
At Amazon, Recruiters are business consultants who bring operational excellence and creative ideas to multi-faceted, competitive challenges. They are trusted with strategic responsibility and ownership for securing the company's most business-critical assets – talent.
About the team
As part of the Ads, Devices, and Global Media & Entertainment Recruiting team – for Recruiters, you are uniquely positioned in the organization with visibility into some of the most fascinating businesses across the company! Our team is collaborative, focused on bringing the best Recruiter talent to Amazon and delighting our customers. This focus of this team is to recruit Recruiters and Recruiting Managers.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS· 3+ years recruiting experience
· experience with MSFT Office & Recruiter ATS systems
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS· Bachelor's degree or years of equivalent experience
· Recruiting experience in global corporate and/ or agency environment
· Proven history of handling confidential and sensitive information with discretion
· Experience developing and implementing candidate generation strategies
· Experience recruiting talent for a wide variety of HR professionals
· Experience partnering with senior leaders, including an ability to influence hiring strategies to meet business needs effectively
· Knowledge of recruiting media, job site aggregators, ATS and job distribution tools
· Ability to identify operational mechanisms to scale results, through data, research, hands on learning and application
· Ability to identify and resolve issues independently, take initiative, ownership and accountability while applying a high judgement decision making
· Track record of obsessing over customers (candidates and hiring managers)
· History of mentoring others and working in larger teams of 10 or more
San Francisco, California
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles, California
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For virtual jobs where work can be performed in Colorado: For employees based in Colorado, this position starts at $69,500-$121,600/year. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. For more information regarding Amazon benefits, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/benefits. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.