Principal PM (Tech)
About the Job
Amazon's Customer Experience and Business Trends (CXBT) org is hiring a Principal Product Manager (Technical) to invent the future of customer loyalty insights across all of Amazon's customers (consumers, businesses and enterprises) and Amazon's verticals (including AWS, Alexa, Amazon Consumer) for millions of customers worldwide. This role will deliver must have features and invent new reasons for customers to love Amazon and our various touchpoints.
A day in the life
In this role, you will drive the product strategy, vision, and delivery for new Net Promoter Score capabilities to be consumed by customers as well as internal and external developers. You will be the primary interface for a diverse set of partner teams within CXBT and across the broader Amazon and will take on the most challenging product management opportunities with autonomy and extremely high visibility. You will work closely with user experience design, business development, marketing, program management, and engineering to bring new products to market.
About the hiring group
Our team's vision is to be the de Facto global customer loyalty benchmarking system and organization for Amazon customers and domains; providing world-class products, capabilities and quantitative insight to uncover the objective voice of the customer. This will be done through continuous innovation, driven by best practice methodology, inclusive partnership and strengths of our people.
As the Principal Product Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
· Defining new products and services that drive CXBT engagement and retention
· Evaluating the business opportunity and application of new and emerging technologies
· Generating buy-in for the product vision with leadership and partner teams
· Creating and maintaining an optimized and logically sequenced roadmap
· Translating customer experiences into clearly defined product requirements
· Managing prioritization and trade-offs to ensure delivery of a great customer experience
· Anticipating and resolving strategic issues that impair the team’s ability to deliver
· Leading cross-functionally to ensure the product vision is implemented effectively
We offer excellent pay and generous stock plans, great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k with matching, and more. Relocation is available for qualified candidates.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS· 8+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
· Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
· Bachelor's Degree
· Experience with end to end product delivery
· Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
· Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
· Experience in Net Promoter Score and organizational implementation of transactional NPS
· Strategic product acumen with a focus on defining business strategy
· Analytical aptitude and data-driven problem solving abilities
· Excellent oral and written communication skills to senior executive audiences
· Experience shipping ML, natural language or voice-based products
· Experience defining developer facing tools and services
· Strong persuasion skills and ability to create buy-in for a bold vision
· Experience creating product specifications, performing competitive analysis, and/or market research
· Experience with agile/Scrum software development